An audioguide gives you a personal tour through the exhibition at the Kulikovo Field Museum.
Audio tours in Russian, English and German:
- The Museum of Kulikovo Field at Mokhovoe
Audio tours in Russian and English:
- “History on the Banks of the River Don” (Museum and memorial to the heroes of the Battle of Kulikovo in the village of Monastyrshchino)
There is a charge for this service.
Why use an audioguide?
- Manage your time as it suits you: create your own route through the exhibition at your own pace
- Narration without distractions - and you decide when to listen
- Selective listening: choose to learn about the exhibits that particularly interest you
An audioguide is the best way to enjoy an individual tour and learn about the most significant, interesting and unusual exhibits through the words of our curators and academic colleagues!